- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,131 million (SEK 1,172 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 981 million (SEK 970 m).
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (95 % as of 31st December 2013), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 656.8 million (SEK 629.0 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 424.2 million (SEK 395.0 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties increased to SEK 426.1 million (SEK 141.5 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments amounted to SEK -454.5 million (SEK 312.9 m).
- Net profit for the period amounted to SEK 311.0 million (SEK 664.7 m), corresponding to SEK 2.38/share (SEK 5.11/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 345 million (SEK 613 m). Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 620 million (SEK 0 m).
- The 2014 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is being raised to SEK 815 million.
"We continue to demonstrate steady growth with an increase in the operating surplus by four per cent and a profit before changes in value by seven per cent. A stronger property market and higher operating surplus has also resulted in an appreciation in our property portfolio. We have been placing considerable focus for some time on creating new development opportunities for the future. As a whole, we estimate the potential investments in our project portfolio to be SEK 9 billion. With the aim of increasing liquidity in the share through the distribution of ownership, the company together with the primary owners sold shares corresponding to 8.3 per cent to the capital in mid-May," says Atrium Ljungberg's CEO, Ingalill Berglund.