- Net sales amounted to SEK 562 million (SEK 579 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 495 million (SEK 488 m).
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (95 % as of 31st December 2013), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 328.6 million (SEK 305.3 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 210.5 million (SEK 188.7 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 0.0 million (SEK 0.0 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments amounted to SEK -190.6 million (SEK 121.5 m).
- The profit for the period amounted to SEK 16.9 million (SEK 241.8 m), corresponding to SEK 0.13/share (SEK 1.86/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 185 million (SEK 320 m). Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 620 million (SEK 0).
- The 2014 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is unchanged SEK 800 million.
"Our profit performance is stable and we have a high level of business activity. The operating surplus increased by 8 per cent and the profit before changes in value and tax increased by 12 per cent. Through the acquisition of Dimman 11, we are taking a new step into the Malmö market, for the first time with an office location outside Stockholm. We are continuing the work on creating new business opportunities and have a good basis for the rest of the year”, says Atrium Ljungberg's CEO Ingalill Berglund.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)