“I’m proud that we’ve developed our future project portfolio, enabling us to increase our investment goal to SEK 2 billion per year in own properties”, says Annica Ånäs, CEO Atrium Ljungberg.
“We have taken a very strong strategic approach to the future, which is reflected in our quarterly report. We deliver a stable result”, concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales increased to SEK 665 million (SEK 656 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 633 million (SEK 601 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 5.6 per cent.
- The letting rate was 93 per cent (94%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -33 million (SEK 10 m), of which SEK 10 million (SEK 3 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 427 million (SEK 409 m). Exclusive of the effects of the introduction of IFRS 16 the operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 420 million (SEK 409 m). The surplus ratio fell to 66 per cent (68%).
- The profit before changes in value amounted to SEK 306 million (SEK 309 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 148 million (SEK 499 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -160 million (SEK -2 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled SEK 220 million (SEK 618 m), corresponding to SEK 1.69 per share (SEK 4.64 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 398 million (SEK 364 m).
- The 2019 profit forecast before changes in value is unchanged SEK 1,200 million. The profit after tax amounts to SEK 940 million, corresponding to SEK 7.22/share.