5 Mar 2012, 09:30
- The Group’s net sales increased to SEK 2,018 million (SEK 1,936 m). Income from project and construction activities increased to SEK 332 million (SEK 323 m).
- The operating surplus increased to SEK 1,095.0 million (SEK 1,029.5 m), while the profit before changes in value increased to SEK 694.4 million (SEK 668.6 m).
- Unrealised changes in value totalled SEK 528.3 million (SEK 525.1 m). The reported value of the property holding totalled SEK 21,897 million (SEK 19,940 m) and the valuation’s average yield requirement was 5.8 per cent (5.8%).
- The development rate continued high, and a total of SEK 1,050 million (SEK 1,047 m) was invested in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties in 2011. Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 379 million (SEK 35 m).
- The profit after tax totalled SEK 904.5 million (SEK 915.5 m), corresponding to SEK 6.95 per share (SEK 7.03/share).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend payment of SEK 2.60 per share (SEK 2.40/share).