- Net sales increased to SEK 1,752 million (SEK 1,555 m), of which rental income increased to a total of SEK 1,445 million (SEK 1,368 m).
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (95 per cent as of 31 December 2012), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 959.4 million (SEK 931.7 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 616.2 million (SEK 566.2 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties totalled SEK 41.5 million (SEK 244.5 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments totalled
SEK 341.2 million (SEK -126.6 m).
- The profit for the period increased to SEK 855.7 million (SEK 454.5 m), corresponding to SEK 6.57/share (SEK 3.49/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties totalled SEK 942 million (SEK 1,047 m).
- The 2013 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is unchanged SEK 790 million.
“Healthy growth in our ongoing management operations continued in the third quarter, with year-on-year improvements in both the operating surplus and the profit/loss before changes in value. Confidence in the market has increased and we are seeing greater demand for our premises in our office rental markets. AkzoNobel has broken its lease contract in Sickla, and the value of the property has consequently been written down. The outlook for 2013 is otherwise good, in my opinion, and our profit forecast remains unchanged,” comments Atrium Ljungberg’s Managing Director, Ingalill Berglund.
Nacka, 18th October 2013
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)