“There is currently a high pace in the property sector. Activity in the transaction market continues to be high and the rental market is strong. Our renegotiations during the period have been positive and rental income for comparable portfolio increased by 4.5 per cent. Net letting for the second quarter amounted to as much as SEK 70 million where our largest letting is to Järfälla municipality in Bas Barkarby,” comments Atrium Ljungberg’s CEO Annica Ånäs.
“We have established ourselves in a new subsidiary market by acquiring a large office property in Sundbyberg, a municipality that grows and plans for several large development projects. We want to be a part of the development of the area and hope that we can expand there in the future,” concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales totalled SEK 1,139 million (SEK 1,187 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,062 million (SEK 1,037 m).
- The letting rate amounted to 94 per cent (94% as of 31/12/2016), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 731 million (SEK 701 m), an increase of 4.3 per cent. The increase in operating surplus is mainly attributable to property acquisitions and lettings. The surplus ratio increased to 69 per cent (68%)
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 472 million (SEK 461 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 973 million (SEK 1,184 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -559 million (SEK 205 m) as a result of a decrease in market interest rates on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- Net profit for the period totalled SEK 702 million (SEK 1,444 m), corresponding to SEK 5.27/share (SEK 10.84/share). The change is mainly attributable to unrealised changes in the value of properties and derivatives.
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 407 million (SEK 313 m).
- Acquisition of properties amounted to SEK 453 million (SEK 871 m).
- The 2016 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is increased to SEK 940 million mainly due to property acquisitions.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)