9 Jul 2019, 09:30
“We have taken major strategic steps with the future in mind and have an amazing project portfolio with opportunities to invest an additional SEK 24 billion in our own properties and land allocations”, says Annica Ånäs, CEO Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,358 million (SEK 1,311 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,280 million (SEK 1,198 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 6.5 per cent.
- The letting rate was 93 per cent (94%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -14 million (SEK 40 m), of which SEK 23 million (SEK 12 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 879 million
(SEK 831 m). Excluding the effects of the introduction of IFRS 16 the operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 864 million (SEK 831 m). The surplus ratio amounted to 67 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value Increased to SEK 626 million (SEK 621 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties Increased to SEK 1,314 million (SEK 1,216 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -374 million (SEK -72 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 1,227 million (SEK 1,733 m), corresponding to SEK 9.42 per share (SEK 13.06 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 815 million (SEK 775 m).
- Property acquisitions increased to SEK 1,160 million (SEK 167 m).
- No sales of properties were carried out during the period (SEK 127 m).
- The 2019 profit forecast before changes in value is unchanged SEK 1,200 million.The profit after tax amounts to SEK 1,700 million, corresponding to SEK 13.08/share.Nacka 09/07/2019