“2018 was an intensive year; we have never closed so many major deals before. The profit is the best in Atrium Ljungberg's history”, says Annica Ånäs, CEO Atrium Ljungberg.
“We have a large project portfolio that enables future investments of SEK 17 billion and therefore secures good continued growth in the company”, concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,629 million (SEK 2,263 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 2,412 million (SEK 2,389 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 2.9 per cent.
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (95%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK 144 million (SEK 40 m), of which SEK 92 million (SEK 59 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,648 million (SEK 1,647 m). The surplus ratio Increased to 68 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 1,214 million (SEK 1 180 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 2,516 million (SEK 1,817 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -70 million (SEK 121 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled SEK 3,453 million (SEK 2,559 m), corresponding to SEK 26.15 per share (SEK 19.21 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 1,758 million (SEK 1,593 m).
- Acquisition of properties amounted to SEK 1,727 million (SEK 2,265 m).
- Sale of properties amounted to SEK 2,662 million (SEK 868).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 4.85/share (SEK 4.50/share)Nacka 15-02-2019
- The 2019 profit forecast before changes in value is SEK 1,200 million. The profit after tax amounts to SEK 940 million, corresponding to SEK 7.21/share.
- In February 2019 the Board of Atrium Ljungberg decided to change the company’s financial goals.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)